Founded in 1979, Outdoor Gear Canada is an exclusive distributor of premium cycling products. OGC is headquartered in a LEED-certified office and warehouse complex in Montreal and operates a warehouse and service center in Vancouver for western Canadian dealers. OGC promotes a healthy lifestyle (in-house gym, yoga classes, bike to work program and more). The company also offers to its full time employees health & dental benefits, progressive education, training and profit sharing programs.
Systems Support – ERP Systems
Reporting to: VP - Operations
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support ERP Users - Work as part of IT team to support ERP users
- Maintain ERP – Implement and monitor controls ensuring data integrity, interface with ERP vendor managing various system incidents
- Deploy ERP changes – Work with IT team and department heads to manage ongoing deployments of ERP related initiatives/modules
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with business systems: ERP, WMS, TMS, BI, B2B
- Experience participating in systems change/deployment projects
- Possess understanding of basic business processes in distribution environment (order processing, inventory management, warehouse management)
- Experience with database reporting tools (Business Intelligence)
- Create and distribute ERP based reports, period and ad-hoc requests
- Possess general understanding of EDI concepts: EDI - Setup, day to day maintenance (Doc types: 810, 850, 856, 860)
- Experience working in team environment.
- Possess general knowledge of IT infrastructure concepts: Servers, email, network (LAN, WAN)
- Well organized and ability to analyse and trouble shoot problems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills - verbal/written
- Bilingual (English, French), written/spoken
- Specific experience: Infor Sx.e (ERP), TWL (WMS), UFMS (TMS), MITS (BI)
The company offers excellent benefits and work environment. Salary commensurate with experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume to: [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line of your email. We thank all those for applying but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.